Tired of trying to hang onto more of your money? Join the thousands of carriers who have decided to do just that; by working with Mid-Pacific Transportation, Inc. Mid-Pacific can expand your sales force and load options by offering you loads that fit your needs. If we don’t have a live shipment that works for you and your driver, we’ll go find one that will. That’s one of the things that set us apart from the other brokerages you’ve worked with.
If you meet our qualification criteria, you will join our group of contracted carriers who are among the finest in the nation. We strive to be the best, so we only work with the best. When you chose to work with Mid-Pacific, we know you are committed to quality solutions. As a full service Transportation Property Brokerage, our job is to match your needs with solutions that work for you, by knowing the traffic lanes you desire and the rates you require. That’s how we help you make more and keep more.
Apply today to become an approved carrier. For approval, we require the following:
- A copy of your MC# and DOT#. Intrastate carriers must also provide applicable state registration.
- Completed and unaltered Carrier / Broker Agreement signed by authorized person
- Completed Carrier Profile
- Provide a current W-9 or W-8BEN
- A Certificate of Insurance that meets the minimum requirements noted below:
- $100,000.00 All Risk-Broad Form type Cargo Coverage
- $1,000,000.00 Owned and Non-Owned Auto Liability Coverage
- $1,000,000.00 General Liability (GL)
- Workers Compensation as required by law
- Insurance Certificate MUST come directly from your producer (agent) and name Mid-Pacific Transportation, Inc. as certificate holder.
In addition to the above, you will be required to meet the following Compliance Requirements:
- FMCSA Safety Rating must be Satisfactory or None
- Active Operating Authority
- Appropriate Federal, State or Provincial Authority
Once approved, you will experience the many benefits Mid-Pacific provides. Some of which include:
- Working with a Brokerage with an A+ Credit Rating
- Working with a Brokerage that’s been named a Best Broker by the National Association of Small Trucking Companies (NASTC). Fewer than 300 firms have received this designation.
- A TIA Performance Certified Broker
- A Truckstop.com Diamond Broker Member
- Prompt payment options
- Access to our live load board
- A knowledgeable staff of logistics experts committed to you
Begin the process today by filling out our Carrier / Broker Agreement, Carrier Profile and return them with a completed W-9 and copies of your authority and insurance certificate. You may download and print the required documents below. Carrier onboarding can be done via email at email@example.com or by calling 360-546-2259 and speaking with one of our carrier experts.
Once set up, we can begin working together. Just know that communication from you is paramount. If a problem arises, get it on the table immediately, so together we can develop a solution. In return, you can always expect honesty and outstanding communication from our staff.